I'm Traveling to Eastern Australia, I'm driving the east coast, where are the best places to stop off??
Hi there, Im planning an action packed holiday to Australia. We arrive August 1st leave 31st out of Sydney. Im diving in Cairns the week before we are due to go home, and I am motoring up with the family in a camper up the east coast.....but....what is worth seeing and what isn't? Where are the real senic spots? South of Brisbane or north of Brisbane? What are the must see places? Your thoughts are all most appreciated.....
My favorite places between Sydney and Cairns are The Australia Zoo (Cricky), Rainbow Beach, Frazer Island, Rockhampton, the Atherton tablelands and virtually every sandy beach along the way. Allow plenty of time, and get off the main highway for side trips every chance you get. I am a bit old fashioned- I do not particularly like the Gold Coast and all its traffic and tourists, although Sea World is a nice place to spend a day. The best of downtown Brissie is a dinner cruise on the river, unless you are into retail shopping. The park on the river is neat. Enjoy the trip!
Diving in Cairns — Simply Awesome!
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]dive in cairns[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]dive in cairns[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]dive in cairns[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment