Friday, 27 May 2011

Scuba Diving Places

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
scuba diving places
Where are some good places for scuba diving in B.C.?

I only have my PADI Scuba Diver certificate so I still need to go with a certified scuba instructor. Any ideas and/or prices are much appreciated : )


Ouch. You'll be a little limited with just that. A lot of the usual dive sites out in BC are cold, low vis and current swept. A few of the protected sites are in and around Saltery Bay Provincial Park, that I know of that would suit a beginner.
Prices? No clue what it will cost you to have an Instructor out there, you'll just have to contact a local dive shop to the area you hope to dive in.
Here's a couple of dive sites to get you started:
http://www3.telus.net/kerryw/scuba/divesite.htm
http://www.shorediving.com/Earth/Canada/Vancouver_Island/Ogden_Breakwater/index.htm
http://www.divepowellriver.com/divesites.html
As for local shops, hit the yellow pages or locations near those sites. You'll know the lay of the land a little better than I, I've only dived out there twice, so I won't be able to tell you who's close to what site.


Diving in Ayia Napa - Scuba Diving in Agia Napa









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]scuba diving places[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]scuba diving places[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]scuba diving places[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment