Saturday, 28 May 2011

Red Sea Resort

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
red sea resort
Would you recommend red sea resorts for two single girls?

A friend and I want to go somewhere hot (25C+), sunny with warm seas in December but are concerned about the problems we've heard about women being hassled. We're both 30 and can look after ourselves but don't want to spend all our time being pestered


Of course I would recommend you to go there! I don't know the two of you and I don't know your preferences, but I will just tell you my opinion on this issue (I have been in Egypt, so it is based on experience). I think most of the western people are exaggerating complaining so much about being "hassled". Yes, some shop keepers will call you in the street, but you can just keep on walking. Yes, if you are at least a bit attractive, men will try to approach you, but I don't see what's the problem with that. If you don't want to talk to them, then don't. They are very polite and there is no problem. But if you want, you can talk to them, even if you are not interested in dating. You can just meet interesting people and make some friends. Finally, if you like somebody, you can be with him, like anywhere in the world. It is up to you.
All of this is just a matter of perspective. For example, I am not bothered or tired of people trying to talk me (and I guess I will never be), so I wasn't tired of those people there. But I am tired of people complaining about this, especially ladies. I don't see why they can't just take it as a compliment, if they have no other interest about it. And the rest of us will consider it as a great opportunity to meet interesting people and to get to know more about different cultures. And such a thing makes you only wiser and your life even more interesting.
Have a good time on your trip!

P.S. Not all the people are great, of course, it is like anywhere in the world, but all you need is your commen sense - again like anywhere in the world, nothing more or less.


Red Sea Resort of Sharm El Sheikh - Great Attractions (Sharm









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]red sea resort[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]red sea resort[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment