Where are the best places to go scuba diving and snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef?
I am only going to be in Cairns for five days.
Wow, these answers are all so helpful! Thank you! I have my open water certifcation PADI , so I don't have to worry about that. Thanks!!!
There is SO many options mate ... where to start.....
Main ones are :: http://www.greatadventures.com.au and http://www.quicksilver-cruises.com
Also for something different do the http://www.scubadoocairns.com or http://www.seawalker.com.au/english_site
A day trip out to Green island - Otherwise you can go out on the Outer Barrier Reef on their platform for lunch.
Most 'tourism' operators will do pick ups from your accommodation.
There is snorkelling out the reef, glass bottom boats for the non-swimmers and diving. Obviously the snorkelling is easy and no classes needed. Dive classes, there is a lot to choose from
If you walk around town here there is SO many options and specials daily - so I would suggest wait until you get here and grab the best deal.
Here are some sites - http://www.greatbarrierreefinfo.com
Dive courses/trips available -
http://www.greatbarrierreefinfo.com/tour/dive%20courses/343/
http://diversionoz.com/en/divetraining.htm
http://www.reeftrip.com/?gclid=CMv8i8HSkYwCFQu2bgodMBCLBQ
Reef Diving Information - http://www.cairnsvisitorcentre.com/reef_diving.htm
Have fun in Cairns!
Scuba diving in Cairns
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]scuba diving in cairns[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]scuba diving in cairns[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]scuba diving in cairns[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment