can you help me with the grammers please?
I would like to speech about my journey.
Guam was the most impressisve place I ever had been, when i was in middle school.
I only had a trip abroad, which was Guam.
It was long time ago, but I can still remember the trip was very exciting.
I was very fluttering, and happy, because it was my first time to air trip.
I learned lots of experinces, and found different things.
I remember one of my experience in Guam was scuba diving.
wearing swimming goggles, bring fish foods in the water(sea), watching fishes under the water. I really enjoyed it.
I also ride on banana boats, went to aboroginal town, watched their tradition dance, people pluck the coconuts on the tree and learned myth of the Guam..
I was in Guam only for five days, but I had valuable experience. I learned different cultures and took lots of pictures for rememberance.
Ive seen some cerebrities on my way back to korea.
can any1 help me with my grammer please
I would like to speak about my journey.
When I was in middle school, I went to Guam. Guam was the most impressive place I had ever been.
At the time, Guam was the only trip abroad I had taken.
It was long time ago, but I can still remember the trip was very exciting.
I was very nervous and happy, because it was my first time to be on an airplane.
I learned lots of different things and had many experiences.
I remember one of my experiences in Guam was scuba diving.
When I went scuba diving, I remember wearing swimming goggles and feeding the fish while I was watching them under water. I really enjoyed it.
I also sailed on a banana boat, went to an aboriginal town, watched a traditional dance, watched people pluck the coconuts off of trees and learned myth of the Guam.
I was in Guam only for five days, but I had a valuable experience. I learned about different cultures and took lots of pictures to remember my experience.
I saw some celebrities on my way back to Korea.
*******I would explain a little more what "the myth of Guam" is or just take that part of the sentence out. Good luck!
Guam Scuba diving
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]guam scuba diving[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]guam scuba diving[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]guam scuba diving[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment