Saturday, 10 September 2011

Scuba Diving Travel Agency

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
scuba diving travel agency
how can i adopt a galapagos iguana from the galapagos islands?

i used to work in a travel agency where we sent people for scuba diving trips to galapagos islands and my boss was a pro photographer and he took a picture of an iguana and I fell in love with them and want one of my own (since the island has millions one less won't hurt) for a pet and even a lizard from there too won't be bad either. My friend who passed away at 33 told me to make a wish list of everything I want to do in life and this is one of them.
please help if you can. I really want one of those iguanas.


You can't, their endangered


Scuba Diver Girls Dive with Hammerhead Sharks!









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]scuba diving travel agency[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="2"]scuba diving travel agency[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment