Saturday, 14 May 2011

Scuba Dive In Australia

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
scuba dive in australia
what is the oldest age you can be to scuba dive in australia?

I am 62 female and I am certifide to dive. In one of the books on Au. it said that you could not be over 55. Is this true,and is there a age limit?


I can't imagine that being true. As long as you're certified and fit, there shouldn't be any problem with diving. The last time I dived in Australia I was in my thirties, and I don't recall any older divers on the boat. But I've dived the Pacific and in the Caribbean with divers in their 50's and 60's.


Scuba diving with Leafy sea dragons in Australia









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]scuba dive in australia[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]scuba dive in australia[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]scuba dive in australia[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment