Friday, 29 April 2011

Scuba Diving Great Barrier Reef Australia

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
scuba diving great barrier reef australia
Best scuba diving sites in the world ?

I've dived off Cairns, the "outer reef" on the Great Barrier Reef and Thailand, Koh Tou. I want to go somewhere close to Australia and not expensive thanks !
Warm water sites please and NO Great White Sharks !


Excellent question!

My buddy and I will be spending 2 weeks diving in Thailand, and the last week playing Tomb Raider visiting Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Yay!

I originally wanted to go back to visit Brazil, Australia, or even the Philippines, but T-land was more economical for us.


Cairns and Great Barrier Reef - Australia









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]scuba diving great barrier reef australia[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]scuba diving great barrier reef australia[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]scuba diving great barrier reef australia[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment