Friday, 13 April 2012

Scuba Diving In The Great Barrier Reef

I am planning a Vacaction, and would like some ideas as to where to go.?


Hi, I am in the Army, currently serving over in Iraq for my third tour, am I am trying to figure out where I want to go on my mid-tour leave (18 days) sometime during March. So basically I have a free plane ride to anywhere in the world that I want to go, Currently I am thinking about going to Europe and ski out in the Alps I am also thinking about going to go to Austrilia and scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef, then go to New Zealand. Any other ideas would be great, and if there are any single woman between the ages of 23 and 27 if you can pay for your airfare you might be able to come with. I am not really looking for a tag-a-long but you never know as to what might happen. Also because I am in the Army I wont be able to afford some place like Dubi, and kind of prefer some where that there is that is not super hot.

Thank You, and single women feel free to type a little about your selves.


hawaii

Great Barrier Reef Scuba diving



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment