What is the best way to get around Australia?
I am traveling to Australia over the summer and will land in Sydney but want to make my way up the east coast probably to Cairns to dive the GBR. What is the cheapest way to do it?
I live in Brisbane Australia and I would either hire a car if you are planning to stop off at a few places, if you are just interested in the major ones like, Bondi Beach, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast etc or if you are just wanting to head straight to Cairns you may want to look at www.virgin.com.au or www.jetstar.com.au. They are having some great deals on atm. Buses are an ok way, however they do get very tedious and when you add up all your stops and you buy food for the road, magazines to keep you company, lollies etc it all add ups in the end. Good Luck!!
Scuba Dive Instructor Training in Sydney _ www.abyss.com.au
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]diving in sydney[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]diving in sydney[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]diving in sydney[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment