Advice please? Considering moving to Guam?
My best friend's family is Chamorro, and after graduating from high school this year we are considering moving to Guam for a while, maybe for a year or two. We do plan to visit first, and not jump right in.
We both speak fluent Japanese and English, and I'm studying Spanish, so I was wondering what our chances would be of getting jobs there even though we would be right out of school. I have some experience as a language teacher/tour organizer.
I'm not sure what we would do about housing, but I hear that it's pretty expensive.
We do know some people there including some of her relatives, which I suppose will make some difference.
What should we expect/prepare for?
Also, not something I'm terribly worried about, but someone said you'll gain weight if you move there, is that true? Her relatives are hiking, diving, scuba-diving, surfing people, so we will be fairly active.
Maybe the change of diet could make you gain weight but if you are very physically active you should be ok. Have a great time. Make good choices.
GoPro HD Scuba Dive - Blue Hole in Guam
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]dive guam[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="10"]dive guam[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="10"]dive guam[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment