Saturday, 12 June 2010

Scuba Diving Holidays

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
scuba diving holidays
Scuba diving while pregnant - safe?

I'm in the early stages of pregnancy, but we are going on holiday on Monday. We had been planning to scuba dive, but I don't know if it's safe.

I will be 6 or 7 weeks pregnant when we have the chance to dive.
LOL, it is our honeymoon, and we're going to Hawaii! We got married in July, but booked a later honeymoon to give us something to look forward to. the irony now is that I can't do the same things as I could have done if I wasn't pregnant.

But I wouldn't swap this for the world, so my husband will have to go by himself!


No, it's considered not safe. Diving gear might restrict circulation. Plus, decompression sickness is hazardous to a fetus.

I feel your pain. With my first pregnancy, I was 5 weeks when I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon.


Fotosub 2010 - Underwater photography and scuba diving competion in Cuba









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]scuba diving holidays[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]scuba diving holidays[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment