Friday, 11 June 2010

Liveaboard Diving

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
liveaboard diving
Which Liveaboard Boat is best for diving in Truk Lagoon?

I want to dive in Truk Lagoon and I would like to know which boat is best to stay on. Any advice on boats to stay on (or NOT stay on), which wrecks are favorites, and random tips would be appreciated.

I researched a little and I've read about the Thorfinn and the Truk Agressor. I heard one fantastic review about the Thorfinn and one terrible. The Truk Agressor seems to have generally good reviews.

Let me know what you think. Thanks.


Ive dove with the Aggressor fleet in Hawaii, Turks, Galapagos and Belize. Id go there again. The only thing better, if offered, is Peter Hughes


( part 3 of 3 ) Komodo - Liveaboard Diving Cruise 2009, with music by WA Mozart









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]liveaboard diving[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="cj" results="4"]liveaboard diving[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]liveaboard diving[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment