Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Indonesia Scuba

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
indonesia scuba
Scuba Diving at Bali Indonesia?

Next month, My girlfriend and I are going to Bali & would like to try scuba diving, we are planning to stay at http://www.scubaseraya.com. Anybody have gone to this accommodation and tried their scuba activities? Thanks!


there is great diving all over Bali. Any where you go you are going to be bombarded with offers for Scuba and free diving. You just have to decide where you want to dive and you will be provided for. The Gili Islands are a favorite spot and the coast between Padang Bai and Amed is fantastic.
For all that scuba is great...there are some free diving spots that are amazing. The Blue Lagoon at Padang Bai is one of my favorite spots. I had better diving here with a snorkel and mask than the places that I went Scuba diving. The coral and game fish were amazing and this was right off the beach at no cost at all.

So I would recommend that you do not tie yourself to one venue. You will have many choices and should take your time and do it right.
However: The resort that you are interested in is right in the middle of the good scuba area. It is in close proximity to the Liberty ship that you can dive just off shore. Its pretty amazing. I would say that you have made a pretty good choice... but. Try not to limit yourself by paying for your whole trip in advance. If you get there and find some people to party with or just another nice resort you want to have the ability to move without it costing a bundle.


KIDS SCUBA DIVING THE GILI ISLANDS, INDONESIA









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]indonesia scuba[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]indonesia scuba[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment