Sharm-el-Sheikh versus Eilat?
I'm interested in staying in one of these two Red Sea holiday spots (can you suggest any others?) for my next holiday (perhaps to learn to scuba dive) and I'm wondering which in your opinion is best. I'm slightly more interested in Eilat as I've always wanted to visit Israel, although Eilat is very far off from actual Israel (places on the west coast and centre) so I'm not sure whether it would be the same experience.
To answer you, I would go to Eilat without any doubts, much nicer place, lots more to do, plus it safer, Israel has the best security in the world, there have been too many attacks in Sharm-el-Sheikh , remember the attack exactly 2 years ago that killed 90 people in Sharm-el-Sheikh?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Sharm_el-Sheikh_attacks
Plus if you have some extra time and cash go and see the rest of the country, which will not take long, as it is a small place, Tel Aviv is less then an hour flight.
Fasten - Only Six Diving Center Sharm el Sheik
[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]diving center sharm el sheikh[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]diving center sharm el sheikh[/simpleaffiliate]
No comments:
Post a Comment