Thursday, 25 February 2010

Belize Scuba Dive

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
belize scuba dive
Question for SCUBA divers...?

I am looking into diving the Great Blue Hole at Lighthouse Reef in Belize next year. I only have 4 dives under my belt now and an open water diver card. The Hole is just over 200 feet deep.

Will my C-Card allow me to dive this site, or do I need further training (advanced/technical training)? Having trouble getting an answer from anyone down there this time of year. (Lighthouse Reef Resort is closed).

Thanks for your time.


It's a wall dive and it's actually twice as deep @ over 400ft. There's no need to drop to the bottom anyway even if you were certified for it since a majority of the wildlife and corals are at around your limit of 60 feet or shallower. Just keep within your training and you'll have a blast on the wall and the shallow reefs near the mooring block.
In the end, it's all going to depend on the dive operator you book with. I'm fairly certain they'll insist on a DM accompanying you.


Britnie O'Farrell Scuba Diving Belize









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="5"]belize scuba dive[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="2"]belize scuba dive[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment