Thursday, 5 May 2011

Bali Lombok Gili

[simpleaffiliate source="chitika" results="0"][/simpleaffiliate]
bali lombok gili
Bali - cheap accommodation?

I am thinking of going to Indonesia in February next year. I have been several times and have travelled all over Bali, Lombok and Gili Islands. This time I will be going alone and am not sure where to stay and where the best places are to go. Any suggestions would be great...


If you're looking for a peaceful area I suggest you staying in Jimbaran.
Jimbaran Beach is one of the most beautiful Bali beaches because there are no strong waves or currents like in Kuta beach and during low tide (twice a day in Bali) the sea is still nice, not like in Nusa Dua where the beach completely disappears on low tide.
Jimbaran is a traditional village away from the noisy main road or nightlife but still just 25 minutes to Kuta if you're looking for shopping or having some drinks.
You could have a look at our web site http://www.maxgramper.webs.com to check about different house types and prices, you'll see they are very affordable.

We wish you a very nice stay in Bali.


"Taking it Indon'easy'a (Bali, Lombok, Gili)" Ppworldtour's photos around Indonesia, Indonesia









[simpleaffiliate source="amazon" results="10"]bali lombok gili[/simpleaffiliate]
[simpleaffiliate source="clickbank" results="5"]bali lombok gili[/simpleaffiliate]

No comments:

Post a Comment